Coach & Consultant

Many leaders, churches, and denominations/networks are realizing the need to realign themselves with the mission of God in their local context. This process of transition requires an intense, strategic, and long-term focus. Having an outside perspective from someone who specializes in missional movements can be very effective.

 

Drawing from the best practices and practitioners in the missional church world provides a variety of options for consulting, as well as group and individual coaching.

Vision Planning

Do you have clarity about your long-range vision (5-15 years), three-year goals, one-year focus, and the next ninety day initiatives? Are your staff, elders, and ministry team leaders all on the same page? Have you intentionally created a church culture that fuels missional movement? Is every member of your faith community crystal on the marks of a Jesus Follower and the process of seeing disciple made?  If not, I'd like to show you how I've helped other churches answer these questions and more. 

Church Evangelism

Only 10% of churches grow due to people coming to faith, and the other 90% are either plateaued, declining, or growing at the expense of the former.  Using a researched-based approach, your church can develop a culture that reflects a 10% church.  The Church Evangelism Institute at the Billy Graham Center/Wheaton College has a proven process of working with various churches. Let's talk about how your church can benefit!  www.ceicohorts.com

© 2014 by Eric Lerew.

Fort Wayne IN

847-476-2355

eric@ericlerew.com

  • Instagram
  • Wix Facebook page
  • RSS Social Icon
  • goodreads-logo2.png
  • LinkedIn App Icon
  • Wix Twitter page